Intuit Merchant Service for Quicken
Our Simple, Lowest-Cost Way to Accept Credit Cards
- Process payments anytime, anywhere you have Internet Access
- No terminal purchase or lease required
- Compare our low $12.95 monthly fee to PayPal's $30 monthly fee1
How It Works
Totally web-based credit and debit card processing2 gives you the freedom to accept payments wherever, whenever you have an Internet connection.
- Designed for Quicken Users
- No contract required
- Save money no software or hardware required
- Log-on securely, enter credit card information, and you're done
- Easy to export information into Excel
- Optional card reader for lower card-present transactions3
- Complete access to the online Merchant Service Center
- manage your merchant account
- track transactions, deposits
- create reports
- view online statements
- e-mail receipts to customers
Process Credit Cards in 3 Simple Steps
1. Process from any computer with an Internet connection.From the Intuit Merchant Service for Quicken welcome page, click on the "charge a card" link. (You can also cancel or refund charges and perform more advanced transactions from this page.)
2. Swipe or key enter credit or debit card information.Complete the form on the screen. Required information is noted with an asterisk. Optional fields such as comments about the transaction and your customer's address and credit card security code to help protect you from fraudulent activity. When you're done, click the "Process Transaction" button.
After the transaction is approved, you can view, e-mail and print a transaction receipt.
That's it. You're finished. The money from the transaction will be deposited into
your bank account usually within 2-3 business days.4
3. View and print receipt.
Discount rate for Visa, MasterCard and Discover® Network
Monthly Minimum fee
One-time set-up fee
Get answers to all your questions, update account information and access our self-service tools, glossary and merchant service FAQs.Learn More
Merchant Service Center
Free access to our Merchant Service Center lets customers stay on top of all credit and debit charges anywhere, anytime
- Manage your account wherever there's an Internet connection
- Get an online snapshot of your funding status or view statements online.
- See up to a year’s worth of deposits, fees and transaction history.
Intuit Payment Solutions consultants can answer your questions 24/7/3657. Call
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for Intuit Merchant Service for Quicken?
The application is easy to complete and submit. The application process takes about 5 to 10 minutes.
What will I need to apply?
You will need the following information about your business:
Business information (tax ID, physical business mailing address) Owner/principal information (contact and identifying information) Account information (bank account information, funding information) Estimated credit card sales and existing credit card processing information
How long does the application-approval process take?
Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by our credit underwriting department. In most cases, you will receive a decision on your application within two business days (often quicker). We will contact you via e-mail with a decision. Occasionally, a business will be asked to supply additional information in order for us to arrive at a decision. After receipt of any additionally requested information, you will be notified of a decision within one to five additional business days. Upon application approval, your new merchant account must be activated at the bank and throughout the credit card processing network. This takes up to two more business days. You will receive another e-mail notifying you when your account has been activated.
Which credit cards are accepted?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover® Network, and JCB.
How do I check the status of my application?
If you have questions about the status of your application, do one of the following:
From the first page of the Intuit Merchant Service for Quicken, click “I need to finish an application I already started” option, enter the e-mail address you used to create the application, then click “Continue.”
Click the “Check the status of your application here” link in the e-mail you received when you submitted your application.
Can I keep my existing bank account?
Yes, you can have your credit card payments deposited into any United States-based business bank account that accepts electronic funds transfers.
Can I use my existing merchant account?
No, you must apply for the Intuit Merchant Service for Quicken.8 If you have any other type of merchant account, you'll need to apply for the Intuit Merchant Service for Quicken to enter and process credit card payments that you accept from your customers in Quicken.
Questions? Let’s Talk.
Call Me Back!
Call Me Back!