Fast & easy for you and your customers.
Invoices that customers pay now
Send invoices from QuickBooks with a Pay Now link, so customers can make instant online credit card or bank payments.
QuickBooks updates instantly
QuickBooks auto-updates invoices and your books when you get paid. Less mistakes, less work, and less worry.
Payments go straight to the bank
QuickBooks auto-deposits your payments in 2-3 days. No manual transfers. Fewer trips to the bank.
Get paid instantly, anywhere, anytime
Accept credit card payments anywhere and get paid as soon as the job is done. Of course, every payment syncs with QuickBooks.
Two simple pricing plans.
Choose what's best for you.
Low monthly rates
Low monthly rates
Pay less per transaction
Bank transfer (ACH) rate: 50¢
Swipe qualified rate3 1.75% + 25¢
Keyed qualified rate4 3.15% + 25¢
More about QuickBooks Payments
Things you'll love about both plans
All your payment processing needs are built into QuickBooks. Accept credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers (ACH) online, and get paid with your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device.
For QuickBooks Online a compatible Web browser is
required. For QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks 2014 software is required.
How It Works
Email invoices right from QuickBooks with a Pay Now link, letting customers pay you instantly online or from their mobile device.
Accept bank payments (ACH) and all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Books are auto-updated
QuickBooks updates your books automatically as soon as your invoice is paid. We auto-deposit, too.
Get QuickBooks complete payment processing.
QuickBooks Desktop 2014
- Laptop or desktop computer with 2.4 GHz (recommended)
- Current version of QuickBooks 2014
- Computer with Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari 6 and an Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended).
- The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets.
- QuickBooks Online is accessible on mobile browsers on iOS, Android, and Blackberry mobile devices
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to sign up separately to accept credit cards AND bank transfers?
- Nope. The great thing about QuickBooks Payments is that it includes all forms of payment acceptance in just one account. Use what you want, how you want to get yourself paid faster.
Can I control what type of payment my customer pays by?
- Yes, you are in full control of how your customers can pay. When you add a Pay Now button to your emailed invoice, you'll have the ability to turn on or off credit card processing and bank transfers for that particular invoice. So say you have a $15,000 invoice you only want paid by Bank Transfer. You got it. Just uncheck credit cards when you are sending your invoice and your customer will only be able to pay by Bank Transfer. If you leave both credit card and bank transfer options on, you're likely to get paid even faster since more customers prefer to pay by credit card, but the choice is up to you. You can always resend an invoice at a later time and re-enable both payment types as well. It's that flexible…and it's that easy.
How much is it to make a bank transfer payment?
- It's a flat $0.50 per bank transfer payment, no matter how much that transaction is.
Do payments I make with GoPayment download into QuickBooks?
- Yes. All payments made on the GoPayment app can be easily downloaded back to QuickBooks and closed as a Sales Receipt, or matched up against an open Invoice. However, if you are a QuickBooks Online users, you can additionally use the QuickBooks Mobile app to process payments. This is the preferred method since any payments made through the QuickBooks Online mobile app will automatically sync back with QuickBooks Online, versus having to be manually downloaded back when processed through the GoPayment app.
How do I update my data to a new version of QuickBooks?
- Your data from an earlier version of QuickBooks will update automatically the first time you open the Company file in a new version of QuickBooks. Updating your data includes backing up the Company file in its current version format so you can revert back to the previous version of QuickBooks if needed.
Can I install QuickBooks on a Linux or Macintosh?
- A Linux computer can only be used as a database server to store shared company data files. For more information, refer to Run QuickBooks on Linux and Preparing to install Linux Database Server Manager.
- To install QuickBooks on a Macintosh, refer to Installing or reinstalling QuickBooks on a Macintosh.
How do I use the shortcut menu in QuickBooks Online Edition?
- The shortcut menu is the little blue arrow, just to the right of the Reports menu. To move around from one screen to another, simply go the menu and click "Add Shortcut." Click OK or choose a different name. Now, refresh the page and check out the Shortcuts menu again. You should have one-click access to the page you just set up.
Additional Offer, Pricing and Legal Information
- QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
- Free mobile card reader is compatible only with certain select phones. Offer available while supplies last. Valid for new Intuit QuickBooks Payments customers only. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. See all compatible smartphones and mobile devices here.
- Swipe Qualified rates apply to most swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and require a USB card reader, sold separately.
- Keyed Qualified rates apply to most manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover/Amex card transactions and all rewards, corporate and special card type transactions (whether keyed or swiped). All swiped transactions that do not meet the card network requirements for card-swiped transactions will be charged at the Key Qualified rate.