Online Credit Card Processing
- Accept all major credit and debit cards
- Process payments easily from any web browser
- Low monthly fees, cancel anytime
Try It FREE
Monthly Service Fee is
FREE for 2 Months
FREE for 2 Months
There's no long-term contract, and you can cancel anytime.
Easy, Affordable Credit Card Processing from Your Computer
- Swipe or key-enter – swipe with your free
mobile card reader or manually enter cards
- No additional hardware or software – all you need is a web browser
- Affordable for any business – just $12.95per month, compared to $30 with PayPal
How It Works
Step 1: Log in onlineLog into your secure Intuit Online
Step 2: Enter card informationEnter the payment amount, and
swipe or manually enter the card
Step 3: Get paidComplete the transaction, and
email or print a receipt.
Recurring PaymentsSet up automatic
payments for customers you bill
on a regular basis
Multi-User SupportAllows multiple users to
accept and view transactions
Tracking & ReportingTrack transactions and deposits,
create reports, and view
- Export to Excel
- Email receipts to customers
- QuickBooks not required
*Important Pricing and Subscription Pricing Terms
All terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
- Transaction fees still apply during the free trial where monthly fees are waived.
- Customer Support is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control.
- Card-swiped rate applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and requires the USB card reader, sold separately. Most rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the non-qualified rate.
- "Key-Entered Rate" will be charged on all qualified manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover Network transactions that have verified addresses. All Visa/MC/Discover network transactions that do not meet the requirements for card-swiped and or key entered rates will be charged a non-qualified rate of 3.96%. Non-Qualified transactions are charged and additional $.07 each.
- Credit card companies require merchants to be PCI compliant in order to meet the minimum data security standards designed to protect customer card information. The PCI Compliance fee includes Breach Protection Coverage in an amount of $50,000 ($0 deductible, $0 copay) to pay for audits, fines, or other expenses associated with a breach of security. This fee is based on the estimated number of transactions per year, and will be charged annually beginning in the 4th month of service: $35 for 1-24 transactions, $50 for 25-99 transactions, or $100 for 100+ transactions. Different fees may apply to merchants who process in excess of 20,000 transactions per year.