Never miss a sale with mobile credit card processing
- Take payments anytime, anywhere
- Swipe, scan or key in credit cards
- Get a free card reader and app for your iPhone, iPad or Android device
Swipe rates starting as low as 1.75%
Accept credit card payments anywhere.
Takes all payment types
Accept and record all credit card
transactions. Plus, record any cash
or check payments.
Works with QuickBooks
All transactions sync up with QuickBooks and Intuit Point of Sale products to help you fully manage your business.
Lets you customize
Auto calculate sales tax, personalize receipts and add your business logo
to fit your business needs.
Choose the plan that’s right for you.
Low monthly rates
Low monthly rates
Save more on each transaction
Swipe rate: 1.75%
Keyed rate: 2.75%
Transaction fee: $0
Risk free with no commitments
All credit and debit cards accepted
Safe, encrypted mobile credit card processing
It’s so easy to get paid.
Swipe, key, or take a photo of your
customer’s credit card information.
Or process the transaction online.
Customer signs for the charge using
the Intuit GoPayment app.
Get paid instantly
Credit card charges are processed instantly. Email or text a receipt to your customer.
- GoPayment works with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
GoPayment is not compatible with Windows or Blackberry devices. Although we do not officially support devices from other providers (such as TracFone and Cricket), they will often work with GoPayment.
Frequently asked questions
Is my phone or tablet compatible with the GoPayment mobile card reader for use in smartphone credit card processing?
- The GoPayment card reader is designed to work with most popular smartphones and tablets, and we're constantly working to make sure it works with new devices as they come out. Check here to make sure your device is compatible.
- Please note that your device needs to be connected to the Internet via WiFi or cellular to process wireless credit card transactions.
Need help getting started using GoPayment?
- GoPayment can be set up in a few easy to do steps. Click here to see how.
Having trouble with your GoPayment card reader?
- Click here to learn about quick and easy ways to fix GoPayment card reader issues.
How do I order a GoPayment mobile credit card reader for wireless credit card processing on my iPhone or Android device?
- If you are a new customer, we will automatically ship a free mobile credit card reader to you as soon as your new account is approved. If you require more than one card reader, you can order additional ones by following Step 3 below.
- Please click this link, Check the list of compatible devices, to confirm that the GoPayment card reader works with your device.
- You can order an iPhone credit card reader from the GoPayment Settings. Please see detailed instructions to learn how.
- To order your additional GoPayment card readers online, click this link: Order GoPayment card readers. Please be sure to include your complete physical mailing address. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- Your GoPayment card reader should arrive within 5-7 business days.
How can I update my account information?
- You can update your account information including contact information or information about your business and bank accounts directly from your GoPayment mobile credit card processing app or from Intuit’s Merchant Service Center.
All terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
- Mobile credit card reader offer available while supplies last. Valid for new Intuit Merchant Service customers only. Account approval required. Free Intuit Credit Card Reader is compatible only with select phones – see http://payments.intuit.com/mobile_devices/. Free card reader will ship within four weeks of redemption. Offer cannot be combined with any other Intuit Merchant Service offer.
- Customer Support is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control.
- Card-swiped rate applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and requires the GoPayment card reader. Most rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the non-qualified rate.
- "Key-Entered Rate" will be charged on all qualified manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover Network transactions that have verified addresses. All Visa/MC/Discover network transactions that do not meet the requirements for card-swiped and or key entered rates will be charged a non-qualified rate of 3.75%.
- Elimination of per transaction fee does not apply to American Express transactions and "Non-Qualified transactions". Different discount rates for American Express and JCB may apply. A per-transaction fee of $0.15 will be charged for "Non-Qualified" transactions.