Accept credit cards anywhere. GoPayment makes mobile credit card processing easy.
1. Swipe Credit Card
Swipe, key, or take a photo of the credit card information on your mobile phone for processing.
Have your customer sign for the charge, right in the Intuit GoPayment app.
3. Get Paid Instantly!
Credit card charges are processed instantly. Email or text the receipt to your customer.
Pay as little as 1.75% per swipe with Intuit GoPayment
Intuit GoPayment has flexible, affordable plans for receiving mobile payments.
Already signed up for Intuit GoPayment? Get the App!
Follow these 4 simple steps to get started with Intuit GoPayment today!
Compatible Mobile Devices
Accept credit cards on your mobile phone,
iPhone or Android with GoPayment.
See all compatible smartphones and
Intuit GoPayment Accepts
All Major Credit Cards
Free Card Reader and App
Receive a FREE mobile payment card reader and download the iPhone, iPad, or Android app.
Email and text branded credit card receipts with your company logo and contact info.
Works for Everyone!
Add up to 50 users to your Intuit GoPayment mobile credit card processing account, so all your employees can accept mobile payments on the go.
- Encrypted credit card processing
- View transaction history
- Void charges, resend receipts
- Geolocation sales tax
- Syncs with QuickBooks
*Important Pricing and Subscription Pricing Terms
- Mobile credit card reader offer available while supplies last. Valid for new Intuit Merchant Service customers only. Account approval required. Free Intuit Credit Card Reader is compatible only with select phones – see http://payments.intuit.com/mobile_devices/. Free card reader will ship within four weeks of redemption. Offer cannot be combined with any other Intuit Merchant Service offer.
- Customer Support is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control.
- Card-swiped rate applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and requires the GoPayment card reader. Most rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the non-qualified rate.
- "Key-Entered Rate" will be charged on all qualified manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover Network transactions that have verified addresses. All Visa/MC/Discover network transactions that do not meet the requirements for card-swiped and or key entered rates will be charged a non-qualified rate of 3.75%.
- Elimination of per transaction fee does not apply to American Express transactions and "Non-Qualified transactions". Different discount rates for American Express and JCB may apply. A per-transaction fee of $0.15 will be charged for "Non-Qualified" transactions.