Never miss a sale with mobile credit card processing
- Take payments anytime, anywhere
- Swipe, scan or key in credit cards
- Get a free card reader and app for your iPhone, iPad or Android device
Swipe rates starting as low as 1.75%
Accept credit card payments anywhere.
Takes all payment types
Accept and record all credit card
transactions. Plus, record any cash
or check payments.
Works with QuickBooks
All transactions sync up with QuickBooks and Intuit Point of Sale products to help you fully manage your business.
Lets you customize
Personalize receipts and add your
business logo to fit your business needs.
Choose the plan that’s right for you.
Low monthly rates
Low monthly rates
Save more on each transaction
Swipe rate: 1.75%
Keyed rate: 3.15%
Transaction fee: 25¢
No termination fees
All credit and debit cards accepted
Safe, encrypted mobile credit card processing
It’s so easy to get paid.
Swipe, key, or take a photo of your
customer’s credit card information.
Or process the transaction online.
Customer signs for the charge using
the Intuit GoPayment app.
Get paid instantly
Credit card charges are processed instantly. Email or text a receipt to your customer.
- The mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
Not compatible with Windows or Blackberry devices. Although we do not officially support devices from other providers (such as TracFone and Cricket), they will often work with GoPayment.
Frequently asked questions
Is my phone or tablet compatible with the mobile card reader for smartphone credit card processing?
- The card reader is designed to work with most popular smartphones and tablets, and we're constantly working to make sure it works with new devices as they come out. Check here to make sure your device is compatible.
- Please note that your device needs to be connected to the Internet via WiFi or cellular to process transactions.
Need help getting started using mobile payments?
- The mobile app can be set up in a few easy to do steps. Click here to see how.
Having trouble with your mobile card reader?
- Click here to learn about quick and easy ways to fix card reader issues.
How do I order a mobile credit card reader for wireless credit card processing on my iPhone or Android device?
- If you are a new customer, we will automatically ship a free mobile credit card reader to you as soon as your new account is approved. If you require more than one card reader, you can order additional ones by following Step 3 below.
- Please click this link, Check the list of compatible devices, to confirm that the mobile card reader works with your device.
- If you are using an Apple device, you can order an iPhone credit card reader from within the GoPayment app under Settings. Please see detailed instructions to learn how.
- To order your additional card readers online, click this link: Order mobile card readers. Please be sure to include your complete physical mailing address. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- Your card reader should arrive within 5-7 business days.
How can I update my account information?
- You can update your account information including contact information or information about your business and bank accounts directly from your app or from Intuit’s Online Service Center.
All terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
- QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
- Customer Support is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control.
- Card-swiped rate applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and requires the GoPayment card reader. Most rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the non-qualified rate.
- "Key-Entered Rate" will be charged on all qualified manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover Network transactions that have verified addresses. All Visa/MC/Discover network transactions that do not meet the requirements for card-swiped and or key entered rates will be charged a non-qualified rate of 3.75%.
- Elimination of per transaction fee does not apply to American Express transactions and "Non-Qualified transactions". Different discount rates for American Express and JCB may apply.