Never miss a sale.
Accept credit cards anywhere.
charge, right in the app.
and you can text or email a receipt.
Mobile Payments: All at an unbelievable price.
Pay as little as 1.75% per swipe with Intuit GoPayment. Cancel anytime.
Intuit GoPayment allows you to accept
and process mobile credit card payments
on your iPhone, Android, or iPad easily.
and download the iPhone, iPad, or
and contact information.
can accept mobile payments on the go
- Encrypted, secure card reader
- View transaction history
- Void charges, re-send receipts
- Geolocation sales tax
- Syncs with QuickBooks
- Mobile credit card reader offer available while supplies last. Valid for new Intuit Merchant Service customers only. Account approval required. Free Intuit Credit Card Reader is compatible only with select phones – see http://payments.intuit.com/mobile_devices. Free card reader will ship within four weeks of redemption. Offer cannot be combined with any other Intuit Merchant Service offer.
- 24/7/365 support is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control.
- Card-swiped rate applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and requires the GoPayment card reader. Most rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the non-qualified rate.
- "Key-Entered Rate" will be charged on all qualified manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover Network transactions that have verified addresses. All Visa/MC/Discover network transactions that do not meet the requirements for card-swiped and or key entered rates will be charged a non-qualified rate of 3.75%.
- Elimination of per transaction fee does not apply to American Express transactions and "Non-Qualified transactions". Different discount rates for American Express and JCB may apply. A per-transaction fee of $0.15 will be charged for "Non-Qualified" transactions.