Merchant Service for
- Accept all major credit and debit cards
- Securely process transactions
- Works with or without QuickBooks
- FREE mobile card reader gets you paid on the go
Try It FREE
Monthly Service Fee is
FREE for 2 Months
FREE for 2 Months
There's no long-term contract, and you can cancel anytime.
Easy Ecommerce Credit Card Processing
- Your choice of vendors – choose any
compatible ecommerce store
- Single account – Use one merchant
account to manage multiple sales channels
- Less work, fewer errors – QuickBooks
users can sync transactions with no re-entry1
Compatible Ecommerce Stores
How It Works
Step 1: Choose a vendorPick a compatible web store
service from our recommended
Step 2: Connect your accountYour ecommerce vendor will
provide instructions for linking your
web store to your Intuit account.
Step 3: Start accepting cardsYour customers can now pay for
goods and services right from your
Security & Fraud PreventionSecure 128-bit SSL encryption,
plus card security fraud
Simple SetupEasily connect your account
to any compatible web store
QuickBooks-ReadyTrack and manage your web
store transactions in QuickBooks
- Mobile processing included
- Online account management
- Create reports
- View funding status, statements,
deposits, and fees
All Transaction Fees Included.*
Intuit Merchant Service
For Web Stores
For Web Stores
Per Authorization Fee
$19.95 (FREE for 2 Months)
Free Mobile Card Reader
*Important Pricing and Subscription Pricing Terms
All terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
- Transaction fees still apply during the free trial where monthly fees are waived.
- Mobile credit card reader offer available while supplies last. Valid for new Intuit Merchant Service customers only. Account approval required. Free Intuit Credit Card Reader is compatible only with select phones – see http://payments.intuit.com/mobile_devices/. Free card reader will ship within four weeks of redemption. Offer cannot be combined with any other Intuit Merchant Service offer.
- Customer Support is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control.
- Card-swiped rate applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and requires the USB card reader, sold separately. Most rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the non-qualified rate.
- "Key-Entered Rate" will be charged on all qualified manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover Network transactions that have verified addresses. All Visa/MC/Discover network transactions that do not meet the requirements for card-swiped and or key entered rates will be charged a non-qualified rate of 3.96%. Non-Qualified transactions are charged and additional $.07 each.
- Credit card companies require merchants to be PCI compliant in order to meet the minimum data security standards designed to protect customer card information. The PCI Compliance fee includes Breach Protection Coverage in an amount of $50,000 ($0 deductible, $0 copay) to pay for audits, fines, or other expenses associated with a breach of security. This fee is based on the estimated number of transactions per year, and will be charged annually beginning in the 4th month of service: $35 for 1-24 transactions, $50 for 25-99 transactions, or $100 for 100+ transactions. Different fees may apply to merchants who process in excess of 20,000 transactions per year.