Get Paid by eCheck:
Skip the bank, get paid faster, and spend more time doing what you love running your business
- Capture check information and automatically update your QuickBooks
- Eliminate time-consuming trips to the bank and avoid the hassle of paper checks
- Funds are usually deposited into your bank account the next business day.1
- Compatible with most flat bed and sheet fed scanners. Click here to test if your scanner is compatible.
- Take checks over the phone take payment information from your customer over the phone and key enter info directly into QuickBooks
- Also, obtain authorization to process electronic check payments from your customers on an ongoing basis.
No waiting for checks in the mail. Accept electronic checks.
- Automatically reconcile your check payments with your invoice
- Scan up to 30 checks per minute with our high-speed check scanner2
- Returned checks are automatically re-presented
Work with Ease
- With leading risk assessment technology, we evaluate risk and reduce the number of bounced checks you accept3
- Free expert customer service support is available 24/7/365, online or by phone
- Mailed-in/Dropped-off Checks
- Telephone-authorized Checks
- No extra charges and hidden fees
The following check types are accepted:
1. Qualified merchants that submit payments by 1 p.m. PST receive funds in their bank account the next business day. Intuit reserves the right to hold settlement on deposited checks as necessary to manage risk. Deposits held are reviewed with merchants and a decision is made to release funds after reviewing the specific situation.
2. Requires one of two scanners: high speed Panini My Vision X scanner or general-purpose Fujitsu ScanSnap s300/s1300 scanner (each sold separately).
3. Intuit's risk management team actively monitors check writer activity against the National Check Network and other databases to manage the risk exposure to potentially harmful items such as fraudulent checks, insufficient funds, returns, etc. on behalf of the merchants.
Requires QuickBooks Financial Software 2009 (for the PC) or higher QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 9.0, or QuickBooks Online Edition (each sold separately) and a merchant account through QuickBooks Merchant Service, provided by Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval, an Internet connection on a Windows PC and at least Internet Explorer 6.0 required. Not compatible with QuickBooks Pro for Mac. Transaction fees apply when accepting cards other than Visa, MasterCard, and Discover® Network including American Express and Diner's Club Cards. Rates are determined by the financial institution and are subject to change without notice. Transactions are subject to Association guidelines. Card swiped rate requires card reader; sold separately. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.